Sunday, May 6, 2012

Project 365 Day 127 - May 6th

Today was a special day to my family and me... it was the first time in more than 15 years that I've taken communion at church.  It was also the very first time that my daughter has taken communion ever.  It brought tears to my eyes to see her kneel down and accept the bread and grape juice and to know their significance.  The sermon that Brother Steve gave was titled "When the Lightbulb Comes On".  The title and listening to him speak got the wheels in my head turning.  As Tony and I talked on the way home from church, he came up with an idea for today's photo that reflects the title of the sermon.  The shot obviously had to be edited in order to end up in its final state, but I can't help but look at it without smiling as I think about the symbolism behind the photo itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment