Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Project 365 Day 88 - March 28th



To some of you, this photo may seem fairly random and pointless.  To those of you who have ever played the game Phase 10, you know that this is a really good hand.  My hubby and I were playing Phase 10 earlier tonight.  I was on the phase where the goal is to get a "run of 9".  It was Tony's turn to deal - he dealt me every card you see in this photo except for the 6.  I picked up from the draw pile and got the 6 - which was enough for me to lay down my hand, having my the phase, and laying my remaining card on the discard pile.  This, in turn, ended the round and I had a very irritated husband.  LOL  He couldn't believe I had such a great hand dealt to me, not to mention that he was the one who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment