Monday, February 27, 2012

Etsy Shop and Facebook Page

After hearing several people tell me I should set up an Etsy store to see all of my crafty things, I am finally taking the advice and doing just that.

The official From Jamie's World Etsy shop is up but not yet open for business.  I will be offering prints of certain photos I have done, as well as crocheted items and anything else that I come up with along the way.  My goal is to keep the prices realistic and affordable while still being able to make some pocket change for myself along the way.

There is also a Facebook page now set up for From Jamie's World.  You can find it here.  It's pretty bare-bones right now but I hope to change that very soon!  You can bet that as soon as I'm up and fully running, all of my followers here will be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment