Monday, February 6, 2012

Project 365 Day 37 - February 6th


I'm not perfect, nor do I claim to be.  And I'm not always great at handling rough situations with my kids.  Today was one of those days.  My daughter has had major attitude issues for several days, and I reached my breaking point when she got home from school this afternoon.  After more than an hour of her arguing and screaming about anything and everything, I needed a break.

I am a former smoker... most of the time that is.  On occasion, while around a certain group of friends or when I'm overly stressed, I'll give in and have a cigarette.  This was one of those occasions.  I stepped out onto our patio to submit to this bad habit.  Along the way, I decided I'd use this moment as inspiration for today's photo.  I have to admit - it worked great!  I ended up smoking less than half of the cigarette because I was more focused on trying to get a cool shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment