Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Project 365 Day 46 - February 15th


So I kind of cheated today... I've spent most of the day editing photos from the shoot I did on Monday.  I figured that since I posted a regular photo on Monday rather than one from the shoot, that I'd use one from the shoot today.

Let me just say that after trying several different techniques to remove unwanted shadows from photos, I finally found something that works.  YAY!!!  I bring this up because this particular photo shoot resulted in many unwanted shadows.  The temperature dropped too much to keep the 6-month outdoors so I pulled out some of the sheets I always have with me and set up a makeshift studio inside the client's living room.  Unfortunately, there wasn't much natural light, which meant having to use several overhead lights and my flash.

I got so discouraged as I started going through the photos, wondering if I'd be able to make any of them work.  Rather than letting my frustrations get the best of me, I did some online research and got started.  Today's photo is probably one of my favorites from the shoot, which is why I wanted to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment