Friday, February 3, 2012

Project 365 Day 34 - February 3rd


In addition to this Project 365 Challenge for 2012, I'm also participating in a 52 Weeks of Pinterest Challenge.  I am totally addicted to Pinterest.  It is probably the best website ever invented, especially for those of us who blog.  It is a great way to get your blog out there on the web and promote it for free simply by "Pinning" the photos you post to your own Pinterest page.  From there, others can repin and so on and so on.

The main reason I love Pinterest is because it gives me inspiration for crafts, decorating, recipes, and many other areas in my life that I enjoy.  The problem I have run into with the challenge so far is that in an attempt to save money, which is very tight right now (and that's putting it nicely), has been to use recipes or crochet projects.  I am determined to break out of that shell over the next few weeks.



This is my collection of magazines, and this is how I'm going to change up my Pinterest Challenge.  There are so many awesome things I've come across that can be done with magazines so that you can recycle them in a fun way.  I really need to go through my magazines, pull out the things from them that I want to keep, then either file them or scan them.  Starting that is going to happen this weekend... since I still can't get up on my foot for long, it's something productive that I can do to occupy my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment