Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project 365 Day 33 - February 2nd


Several days ago, my husband introduced our 3-year old to "Peanut Butter Jelly Time".  Keiran (my son) absolutely loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but didn't understand the reference his daddy kept making whenever we'd serve up his favorite sandwich.

For those of you who may not know what I'm talking about (I didn't know about it before Tony showed Keiran either so don't feel bad), you can find it here.  Well, needless to say that ever since Keiran saw the video, it has been used all over the house.  As a matter of fact, anytime I ask my son what he wants to eat now, his response is usually "It's peanut butter jelly time!" with as much excitement as he can muster up.  LOL  It's kind of funny, cute, and annoying all at the same time.

My photo is such because when I gave Keiran his requested sandwich at lunch time today, he begged me to "take a pitcher of my sammich, mama".  My son has the biggest blue puppy dog eyes and knows how to work them to his advantage whenever he really wants something.


No comments:

Post a Comment