Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project 365 Day 53 - February 22


Over the weekend, I received a gift from a friend who works for Sephora - LipFusion XL.  When I was younger, my lips were pretty full and kissable.  Unfortunately, over the last few years, the fullness has started to decrease and I refuse to have any kind of injection just to make them look fuller.

That is where the LipFusion XL comes in - it's a spearmint-flavored lip gloss that is meant to wear on your lips overnight.  It as micro injected collagen that is absorbed into your lips overnight.  It even hydrates your lips and helps to decrease the fine lines that so many of us find more noticeable as we get older.

Now some of you are probably thinking I sound like an advertiser - I promise that is not my intention.  I'm not being paid by Fusion, Sephora, or anyone else - I just LOVE this product, which is why it was the subject of my photo today.


No comments:

Post a Comment