Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 365 Day 16 - January 16th


Today's photo was done first thing this morning... but that was until I went outside before sunset.  For some unknown reason, even though there was no school and I could have slept in, I was up before the sun came up today.  I walked out onto our balcony to see what the weather was like.  After looking up at the sky and all of the clouds, I knew that I wanted to try to get a sunrise shot.  The sky looked so cool with the dark clouds and the sun rising slowly below them.

Then I went outside to watch for my hubby to get home from work - and wouldn't you know that the dark clouds were back as the sun was starting to set.  I ran back inside to get my camera and got the second part of my photo of the day.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment