Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project 365 Day 26 - January 26th


When today started, I had an idea of what I wanted to shoot for my photo.  Our apartment complex had the first weigh-in for the Annual Biggest Loser Contest.  Since I'm helping lead the challenge this year as last year's winner, I was walking to the office through the back entrance, which is near the pool.  That was when I saw the surrounding fenceline covered in honey suckles.

We have lived here since August 2010 and this was the first time that I could remember ever seeing the honey suckles.  I was blasted back to my childhood when my sister and I would pick the honey suckles and try to get the nectar from them.  Tony was even commenting on doing the same when he was child.

One of my favorite parts of the photo is the water drops you can still see on the flowers from all of the rain we had earlier in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment