Monday, January 30, 2012

Project 365 Day 30 - January 30th

I am OBSESSED with notebooks!  Whenever I take my daughter shopping for school supplies every year, I always get at least a case of spiral notebooks, if not more.  Over the last couple of years, I've been adding composition notebooks to that list as well.  It drives my husband absolutely nuts!


Notebooks are my go-to office supply for almost everything:  lists, thoughts, doodling, notes, etc.  I have them all over the place and each notebook has its own specific purpose.  Every now and then I'll go through and "clean" them out - this means I review what's in them to determine the importance of the contents.  Random notes will normally get pulled out and trashed; notes on research or project ideas are kept.  I've made several attempts to convert my notebooks to digital files on the computer, but somehow they don't have the same feel.  LOL

The sad part about this photo... this is the notebooks that haven't been started yet.  They are all totally blank and in a stack just waiting to be used for something creative.

Yes, you can say that I'm slightly OCD, anal retentive, or whatever you want to call it.  I'll agree with you 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment