Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project 365 Day 24 - January 24th


I spent the majority of the day laying around fighting a massive headache.  Unfortunately, I wasn't willing to take a nap and allow my 3-year old to run wild.  That meant I had plenty of time to work on a new crochet project.  Unlike those I have done recently, this one was intended as a gift for a very special young lady.

My neighbor and close friend, Kathy, has two adorable grandkids that our family has grown close too.  Addison, the 5-year old, is a HUGE Hello Kitty fanatic.  It's no surprise, that if I was going to make her a special gift, it had to pertain to the cat.  I came across a cute pattern for an earflap hat, which I modified to fit her.  The one request she had for the hat was that it have tassles... wish granted!


No comments:

Post a Comment