Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project 365 Day 17 - January 17th


One of my biggest goals for 2012 is to get my muscles toned up.  Last year, over the course of 6 months, I worked hard to lose 40 lbs.  I maintained that weightloss up until the holiday season.  I can proudly say that I only gained 5 lbs back in those last two months and that's mostly because I wasn't doing any kind of exercise.

My motivation last year was joining the Biggest Loser Contest that our apartment contest hosts every year from January through May.  I was determined to win and that was what kept me going.  Now that it's time for the contest again, I got kind of bummed that I didn't really need to join in since I don't have much left to lose - only about 10 lbs.  I was asked instead to help run the challenge.  It has been just the motivation I've needed to get my butt moving again.

Since I'm focusing mostly on toning, I know that the weights, both in the fitness room and those I have at home, are going to be greatly needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment