Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project 365 Day 5 - January 5th


After school today, I decided to take my daughter outside exploring with me to find some inspiration for today's photo.  We found flowers, a bird nest (which we may go back to tomorrow), and several other things.  Right before we went inside, I spotted an above ground water pipe-thing (not totally sure what it is) that peaked my interest.  It had a lot of rounded edges, old chipped paint, and other rustic details that I loved.  My daughter thought I'd lost my mind as I started moving around and snapping from different angles.  It was even better since it was about an hour before sunset and the sun was starting to slowly fade out.  It made for neat shadows and lighting on the photos.  

Yes, I said photos - plural.  Once again, I had too many favorites to narrow it down.  So here is a collage that I narrowed down to 5 of my most favorite shots.



I'm off to a good start as we near the end of Week 1... can't wait to see what Week 2 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment