Friday, January 27, 2012

Project 365 Day 27 - January 27th



To most of you, this may look like a simple remote control truck.  To me, it is a weapon of demise - my demise.  


Earlier today I was in the process of cleaning my son's room.  While moving a large storage container out of his room, I tripped over this truck.  I ended up breaking the back piece (the one that sticks up out of the bed of the truck) with the pad of my middle toe.  In the process, I took an entire layer of skin off the bottom of my toe and have been laid up in bed all day.  I had to bandage it up to get the bleeding stopped.  Unfortunately, the bandage stuck to the wound and had to be ripped back off.  Needless to say, this is no longer one  of my son's favorite toys to have around.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment